Anti-social behaviour by youths on motorbikes.
This is an issues we are seeing across the general area of Orchard Park. This includes reports of noise nuisance, riding on the footpaths and driving without insurance.
We are working as part of Operation Yellow Fin - these are the results up to 17 May 2019:
- 25 arrests –targeting prolific offenders.
- Bike seizures – 25 – Average 3 a day
- Section 59 warnings issued – 8 (manner of riding)
- Traffic offense reports – 20
- DNA deployed – 3
- Stop checks - 90 – Average – 12 a day
- Motorbikes recovered – 30 – Av 4 a day.
The majority of these results are from the North Hull area.
The operation will continue. Please continue to report incidents involving motorbikes!