Garage Burglary reports – three reports. Garden tools was stolen from an open garage on Trinity Close, Burstwick between 14th/19th December. A resident disturbed a group of youths trying to force open an up & over garage door on Meaux Road, Wawne around 2:30pm on 28th December. An outbuilding on Lambwath Lane, Rise was broken into between 28th/29th December a black YAMAHA 250 with registration number L904YKH was stolen along with an electric tricycle.
To keep your home safe:
- Use timer switches on lights to make it look as if your home is occupied.
- Ensure all doors and windows are secure when you leave and when you go to bed.
- If possible use security lighting at the front and back of your property.
- Make sure all garden tools and ladders are locked away when not being used.
- Use a good quality lock on any garden sheds and outhouses.
- Make a note of all makes, models and serial numbers of expensive items in your home.
- Create a FREE and secure inventory of all your personal property at www.immobilise.com
- If you notice anything suspicious in your neighbourhood report it on 101.