Contact us to report it

Did you know that there are a range of crimes that you can report online such as non-emergency crimes, hate crimes and non-injury road traffic collisions?

Did you know that there are some instances where the police might not necessarily be the right people to contact to help you deal with a particular issue?

Here is some guidance around which crimes you can report online and those partners you need to contact on particular issues such as antisocial behaviour to boundary abandoned vehicles to make sure you #MakeTheRightCall.

Five different ways you can get in touch with us