Project Scimitar is a multi-agency initiative to support communities using the Humber Regional Ports.
By reporting suspicious activity or something that doesn’t feel right you are helping to keep the community safe.
Reporting security concerns or suspected illegal activity could prevent terrorism, criminal activity or improve the life of people facilitated in to the country or subjected to modern slavery.
Things to report
- People trafficking
- Exploitation of migrants
- Evidence of low wages
- Port infrastructure concerns
- Potential reconnaissance or the use of drones
- Security breaches or issues with security
- Suspicious or unusual activity involving people or vehicles
- Information about firearms, ammunition or drug smuggling
- Corruption at any port