Pre-Join Degree BSc (Hons) Professional Policing Practice

If you want to study first, you can undertake a three year degree in Professional Policing Practice (at your own expense) and then apply to become a Police Officer.

If this is the route for you then from your first day as an officer you will follow a short predominately on-the-job training programme.

Humberside Police are not currently open for this entry route.