Non-Injury Road Traffic Collision

You can report a non-injury collision online when it has occurred in the Humberside Police area. The collision needs to have occurred on a road or in a public place, for example in a shop car park during business hours and where there was damage to another person’s property, including:

  • A vehicle or property including a wall, building, gate, hedgerow, tree etc.
  • Street Furniture such as signage, bollards, traffic lights, barriers etc.
  • Animal/livestock but not including wild animals or domestic cats
  • Where driver and vehicle details have been refused or not exchanged

You have complied with the law and DO NOT need to report a RTC if there are no injuries and only the vehicles involved in the RTC are damaged and you have exchanged details with the other parties involved i.e. Name, address & Insurance details.

You can report a non-injury collision online here.