Want to earn while you learn?
Apprenticeships are a great way to do just that. Whilst learning on and off the job, you will earn a salary, develop new skills and create opportunities for your future.
Humberside Police is in the process of implementing an apprenticeship programme, with the aim of recruiting a number of apprentices between 2017 and 2020, across a range of roles, including police officers, PCSOs, and our vital support functions such as HR and IT. As an apprentice, we will support you to meet your full potential with practical and academic training, alongside developing your workplace skills enabling you to succeed in your role and beyond. In addition, we offer further opportunities beyond your apprenticeship to further your education and career.
We are looking for candidates with:
• GCSEs A*-C (4-9) including Maths and English or equivalent
• A-Levels or equivalent preferred but not essential unless stated
• A positive attitude and an enthusiasm to develop and learn
• An exciting start to your career
• Nationally recognised qualification
• Employee benefits including a competitive salary, holiday entitlement and pension access
• A real alternative to college or university
Register your interest
If you have any queries regarding apprenticeships or are interested in a certain area of the police family then contact us to register your interest.
You can also find out about all of our current vacancies by visiting our vacancies page.