Hull: Morgan will go on trial at Hull Crown Court next year
6 Dec 2016
A Hull man charged with seven counts of burglary is due to go on trial before Hull Crown Court on Wednesday, January 4.
Danny Morgan, 40, of Dorado Close, is further charged with possession of heroin.
Following an initial appearance before Hull and Holderness Magistrates Court on December 1, he has been remanded in custody pending his trial at Hull Crown Court.
He is charged with:
- Three counts of burglary and theft at private houses
- Two counts of burglary at a private house with intent to steal
- One count of burglary and theft at a school
- One count of burglary with intent to steal at a school
- One count of possession of Class A drug Heroin.