Information relating to transferring from other police forces to Humberside Police.
We are committed to maintaining our reputation as a forward thinking, modern police force who is committed to making our communities safe and stronger.
We are currently looking to recruit officers who are trained and experienced Detectives, Firearms Officers and Roads Policing Officers. But we also want to hear from any police officer who has completed their two-year probationary period that is looking to progress in their career in these areas.
Moving to Humberside Police could mean you are able to progress in the way you want in your life #TeamHumberside
To help us achieve this we are actively recruiting experienced officers from other forces. We are currently open for recruitment for officers wishing to make the move to Humberside.
The Humberside Police Force area covers the rural East Riding and North Lincolnshire along with the coastal area of North East Lincolnshire and with the City of Hull at its heart.
It is a very desirable place to live and work. It boasts some of England's most attractive countryside and some truly vibrant towns, all with transport links to Leeds, Manchester, London and the South. We have Humberside Airport in our Jurisdiction but are only a hour away from Doncaster airport and 1 ½ hours from Manchester and Leeds/Bradford airports.
You can be the difference we need, you can make our communities safer and stronger.
Reflecting all of our communities is important to Humberside Police which is why we are looking for talented individuals to reflect the communities we serve.
Committed to equality and diversity, we aim to promote an inclusive culture for all officers and staff. So whatever your background, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation, we welcome you, and your application. Find out more about Positive Action
Why join Humberside?
- A relocation/removal expenses of up to a maximum £8000 to transferring officers who live outside the force area and at least 50 miles from their permanent place of work
- A great standard of living with favourable house prices – a three bed family home in the East Riding can range from 250k – 350k. A similar home in North Lincolnshire ranges from 170k – 250k. A 2-bed flat in the desirable Victoria Dock, Hull will set you back around £175k or with a rental of £550pcm
- Family life - excellent schools, colleges and of course the University of Hull. Superb parks, gardens and of course the stunning coasts of Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire. You are never more than a short drive away from the countryside and access to the quiet country roads suitable for cycling.
- Single Life – a vibrant area with plenty of nightlife, gyms and access to countryside activities.
- However you live your life – our area has something for you
Are you eligible?
✔ Are you transferring from a Home Office police force?
✔ Have you successfully completed the full IPDLP programme?
✔ Have you successfully completed my probationary period?