Some forms of bullying are illegal and should be reported to the police, these include violence or assault, repeated harassment or intimidation, theft and hate crimes. Call 101 to report these matters, or if you are at immediate risk dial 999 and ask for the police.

Other forms of bullying are not police matters, but there are many charities and organisations that are there to help and support you.