Humberside police is focused on:
• Putting victims first
• Putting people at the heart of everything we do
• Protecting communities and targeting criminals
• Doing the right thing
Our code of ethics
Humberside Police places the College of Policing Code of Ethics at the core of everything it does. All officers and staff are aware that the highest ethical standards are expected of them and that anyone who falls short will be dealt with robustly.
The college of policing code of ethics.
Our offer to the public
We are passionate about delivering the very best service we can in the most efficient way possible for the people we serve in the Humberside Policing area. As a minimum standard we will:
• Work to build safe and strong communities
• We will be part of what goes on locally
• We will be there for you in an emergency
• We will be there in your communities
• We will be easy to reach
Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC) conduct detailed examinations of those areas of policing organisation and practice judged to be central to the efficient and effective discharge of the policing function. Copies of all of these reports can also be found on the HMIC website or by clicking on the appropriate link.