Find out more about Lifestyle rules
- Lifestyle is open to young people who live in the Humberside Police area or attend school in the Humberside Police area. Every entrant must be aged between 10 and 16 years old on 31st August 2013.
- Teams must have between 2 and 5 members who can be of varying ages and sexes. Teams cannot be made up entirely of young people whose parents work for Humberside Police.
- Any member of a team who completes a Lifestyle project will receive a certificate. This can then form part of their school Record of Achievement.
- Whilst teams are encouraged to spend as much time as possible on their project, only work done between 1st July and 6th September 2013 will be taken into consideration during the judging process.
- If after registration a member of the team leaves, then the team will be allowed to continue providing there are at least 2 members remaining. The Lifestyle Office must be told of any changes in team members along with their full details.
- A person can only be a member of one team at any one time.
- The first 4,000 young people to register with the project will receive a Lifestyle T-shirt.
- All Log books must be received at The Lifestyle Project, Police Headquarters, Priory Road Police Station, Hull, HU5 5SF, or at your local police station clearly marked 'Lifestyle' by by the end of September 2013 for judging.
- Logs received on or after 1st October 2013 will not be eligible for judging but will receive a certificate.
- The organisers reserve the right to contact teams during the competition and to release details supplied by the participants about themselves and their projects for publicity purposes. Such publicity may also included photographs and/or video film of team members.
- Any prize is for team members only and is not transferable/negotiable.
- No team, which consists of two or more members who were part of the overall winning team (Florida) the previous year, will be eligible to win the top prize in the current year.
- The decision of the Lifestyle Project Coordinator and judges is final. No discussion or correspondence will be entered into.
The finalist teams will be notified by post.